Tuesday, August 28, 2012

And the Fun Continues…

We had a great weekend with my brother and nephew. Friday, I picked up J from school and took him and Z to McDonald’s. It was a short trip, but they had a lot of fun, mostly because they were together!

photo(20)

Saturday they played outside with Nick in the morning, then we spent the evening at Treetop Family Adventure. Talk about fun! Even Lu enjoyed it.

photo 2

photo 1

photo 4

photo 3

photo 5

Lu tried a few new things this weekend too, like the big tub (sort of).

photo 1photo 4

and had more tummy time

photo 3

This was taken at school when I picked her up on Monday.

photo 2

Sunday night, they all went out to eat, but I stayed home with Lu. It was a sketchy weekend, sleepwise, so I wanted to let her sleep instead of taking her out again. It worked pretty well, but the night was still a little rough. Oh, and I guess the me time wasn’t so bad either.

photo 5

Seriously one of the sweetest pictures ever!

photo 1

Side note: I have been worried that I wouldn’t give number 2 the same attention (i.e. pictures, descriptions on the blog, etc.) as number 1 for as long as I can remember, but now I am seeing that it is almost going the other way around, and not because Z is not doing new things all the time, but he has gotten very difficult to photograph. I forgot how easy it was to photograph a still infant. So, if it seems my pictures are not evenly distributed that is the reason, and I will be working on it.

photo 2

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the last part- I def feel like I post more pics of SC, especially on Instagram. It is almost impossible to get C to pose for a pic!

    ReplyDelete