Monday, August 6, 2012

First Day of School Part 2!

2 days shy of 12 weeks and 10 days from 3 months Lu started school this morning! I am equal parts stressed and relieved. I really can’t believe this day has come. It’s a big deal for me because I had no idea how or for how long I would be able to keep her home once I went back to work at 4 weeks. I am so thankful to my mom for making it all possible. She never missed an afternoon (we had a nanny most mornings, but mom had to do quite a few full days too). She got miss Lu through the first couple of months and now I feel like she is really ready for the big transition!

We really love this school, but never had the “infant 1” experience with Z. He started much later. Through all the craziness, Nick managed to get a couple of pics of our big girl!

photo 3photo 5

I am excited to report she is sleeping soundly as we speak!

2 comments:

  1. The first day of daycare is SO crazy and emotional! Hope you've had a good day! Yay for little Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad her first day of school went well! Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete