Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trying to Keep Up

Sorry guys, I’m behind on posting. I think I’m having a case of writer’s blog, haha get it?

Things have been pretty hectic in our house as of late. The weather has been beautiful, so we’ve been trying to get out as much as possible.

Z had a croup sounding cough on Thursday, so I was not even going to attempt to sneak him into school. I mean a fever’s one thing, but that one would have gotten me the mother of the year award for sure. I brought him to my office for the morning, which made him super happy. The weird thing is that he was asking to go to my office even before we decided that was what we had to do. I guess the boy knows what to do to get what he wants.

My Friday was spent attempting to get my house in order and playing with the babies. I have always loved my Fridays and now Z loves them too. He wakes up on Friday and says Baba go to work and Mama stay at home! Then, he’ll periodically look over at me and say “I stay at home!”

On Saturday, we worked out, took Z for a haircut,

IMG_2882

played outside,

IMG_2884

IMG_2887IMG_2888

napped then rallied the troops for an outing. We went to the Summit to walk around and there was talk of shopping, but that was where it ended. It’s not possible to do any kind of shopping with three children in tow, and that is okay by me. I was loving just walking around.

IMG_2881

We ended up at the ever popular Barnes and Noble, where Z saw one of his K3 teachers and totally froze with fear shock. I think he thought she was going to take him to school on Saturday, the horror!

Sunday, we had Sunday soccer, which is the perfect ending to a great weekend, even though Z has no real idea what is going on or what he’s supposed to be doing. At one point, he and one of the girls on our team were on the sidelines laying back with their feet over their heads! Oh well, as long as he’s having fun, doesn’t matter where it takes place, I suppose.

IMG_2889

How cute is this peewee huddle?!

No comments:

Post a Comment