Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Days

I just love picking up my babies from daycare. It is the perfect ending to my day. As soon as humanly possible, I pack up all my stuff, my pump, pumped milk, purse, lunchbox, coffee cup and hit the road. It usually takes 10-15 minutes, which I swear feels like an eternity during the precious evening hours, and I head to the daycare. I sign them out and head straight to Lu’s room. I usually grab her and go get Z, then we come back together and load baby sister up in her carseat. Z always insists that he “clicks baby sister’s (seatbelt).”

IMG_2890

IMG_2891

Then off we go back toward the house. I like to chat with Z and find out how his day went. It usually goes like this:

Me: What did you do today?

Z: Ummm, I play cars

Me: And?

Z: Annnd, I play outside

Me: Did you play with (insert friend name here)?

Z: No! I not play with so and so

Me: Did you play with (insert another name)?

Z: Oh! Yeah! I like so and so!

We get real deep….

Oh and that’s if and only if baby sister isn’t screaming from hunger or sleepiness and doesn’t have her sound machine (my phone) playing at full speed drowning out all conversation.

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! I am in awe with all that you can balance, you go girl :)

    ReplyDelete