Wednesday, December 19, 2012

7 Months

Lu turned 7 months on Sunday, which was our 6 year wedding anniversary! It was pretty cool. I wish I could say the same for the day, most of which was spent monitoring and taking care of Z, who was sick with fever.

IMG_0012

But, Miss Lu is the topic of discussion today. First, you may notice her bright orange nose. Yes, the Beta Carotene is flowing in that child’s body. Looks like she’s taking after her brother on that one, and as such will probably have an orange nose until at least her first birthday. By the way, I think it looks worse in pictures.

IMG_0017

She is babbling a lot and says Bababa and dadada pretty regularly. She has also started doing this adorable squinty nose thing, such a little priss already.

She loves the jumparoo and spends a lot of time in it at school. She nearly bounces out of my arms every time I approach it with her.

IMG_0025

So far, she is eating great. I really haven’t seen or heard of her rejecting anything (except banana apricot from Earth’s Best). She’s now had the famous avocado banana mixture and she may not have loved it, but she sure ate it all!

IMG_0036

She is really taking notice of her brother, and always wants to see what he’s up to. Her cousins really love her too. I think she’s earning her title of “little sister” for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get enough of that bow...I love it! Wish I would have had some like that for my girls when they were little. P.S. Thanks for the heads up on the blogger day of silence.

    ReplyDelete