Monday, March 18, 2013

10 Months!

Lu turned 10 months on Saturday! As usual, it kind of snuck up on me, but I had a few minutes to take some pictures to document. Of course, my sign didn't last long...


I mean, Mom, what do you expect me to do with that fun piece of paper?




This age is so fun (most of the time). She is crawling pretty well and eating tons of table food. They tell me she gets really excited when she sees the food cart at school, and I love watching her gum away at food and tear things with her 2 little teeth. She has had chicken, turkey, waffles, grapes, peas, green beans, pasta, fries, avocado, basically everything. Although, we are taking a break from dairy because I don't think it agrees with her if you know what I mean.

She's still nursing in the morning and before bed and gets two 5 oz. bottles at school along with her three solid meals (although I'm scraping the bottom of the bottle to get that amount). I'm really hoping we can make it another 6 weeks to 2 months!


I love watching her and Z play together, although more often it is her getting into whatever he's doing and him saying "Stop, LuJaaaayn!" I know I will probably be hearing that for the next 25 years, but I just love it!

Happy 10 months baby girl. We love you more and more each day!

1 comment: