Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring?

Sorry I've been MIA, it seems I needed a little break. I was briefly inspired by the spring weather, but then it gave way to cold rainy non-spring felt more like winter than spring weather, so my inspiration was gone with the wind. One day last week, and I don't even remember which, it was so nice when we got home that Z went right outside grabbed his bike and started riding. It reminded me of the same time last year when I was pregnant with Lu and we'd kick the soccer ball after school. I remember thinking I better really soak this up because this time next year there'll be another baby in the picture and we won't be able to do this. But Lu was soundly asleep and he was able to play for about half an hour while I watched. It's truly amazing how things turn out different than you ever imagined them but so much better! I can't wait to have more evenings where we can come home and enjoy the pretty weather!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment