Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Big Family Weekend

Well, we did it again, the WHOLE family got together this week, and as usual, it was crazy, crazy fun of course! My sis came into town on Tuesday evening and spent the whole weekend up here. The kids were in absolute heaven when they were together!

We spent a lot of time at Jido and Nunna’s house and Uncle Tarek and Aunt Ola’s pool. Know what that means? No time at my house, kidding, I love having my fam over, and for the record we did spend some time at my house, at least my sis and her kids did.

I was really proud of Z in the pool. He was not afraid to float around with his floaties and even started warming up to jumping off the sides, baby steps…

Private lessons start this Friday, so we’ll see how that goes…

photo 1photo 4

photo 3photo 2

Then Saturday, we had Jude’s party at our second home Treetop Family Adventure.

IMG_1281

The kids played lazer tag, which considering their love for guns and shooting bad guys was awesome! Then they did the go carts. Also, awesome. I love watching and photographing go carts, because the adults always look like they are having the best time!

IMG_1291IMG_1294

IMG_1310IMG_1311

IMG_1316IMG_1313

IMG_1352

IMG_1349

Then we had pizza (treetop’s finest, which is really is great!) and cake! Fun times for all and Lu loved the pizza.

IMG_1387IMG_1384

IMG_1374IMG_1378

IMG_1440

My sister’s son turned 4 in June, so we celebrated his b’day too.

IMG_1461

Our attempts at family photos. Lu looking away and Z fake smiling so he can hurry up and go play.

IMG_1531

IMG_1541

It was so fun, and as usual Z was too hyped up on sugar and excitement to nap when we got home, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment