Saturday, June 1, 2013

Lu's 1 Year Checkup

I actually had a check up appointment relatively on time for once, and I totally forgot to blog about it! We went last Friday for Lu's 1 year check up (where I suspect Z may have picked up the dreaded stomach bug, won't be taking him to the next one if I can help it!).



She did great! She was 18.1 pounds, which was 10th percentile. She's been staying around the 25th since she was born, but I think she dropped a little because of the Hand Foot and Mouth period where she refused to eat much for about a week. She was 29.5 inches long which was 60th percentile, and right where she's been the whole time.

She really loves table food, and just today was helping herself to what was on my plate at lunch. She really doesn't like to be fed I think, which is why she's not big on baby food or anything she can't pick up herself.

She has started wrinkling her nose when she smiles at someone showing her third little tooth that has just sprouted on the top right. I suspect that has been the culprit of some of her recent fussiness, including her birthday weekend, so maybe she's feeling better now.


Her two favorite foods are green beans and watermelon, hands down, she'll eat those anytime anywhere.

She's doing really well with a sippy and now serves herself. She likes milk a lot!



She pulls up every chance she gets and she's trying to walk. She can even push her little stroller around. I don't think it will be too much longer!





No comments:

Post a Comment