Thursday, August 22, 2013

15 Month Appointment

I took Lu to the doctor on Friday for her check-up. I was planning on leaving Z with my mom because last time he went with me, I’m fairly sure he picked up the stomach bug from there. That didn’t work out, so I brought him along anyway. He was so sweet and said “Heyyy!” to the ladies at the front desk, at which point Lu started waving, and I thought well, aren’t they being social?!

She cried when they weighed her, cried when they checked her ears (and found an ear infection), cried (her head off) when they gave her her shots. Then, she was okay again. It was a little rough for me however.

IMG_7567

Luckily I employed big brother to bring in the smiles

IMG_7570

Her stats were great. She is 20 lbs 12.5 oz (25th percentile) and 31 inches (approximately, they measured 32, but I know that was wrong because I watched her scoot up in between markings) which puts her in about the 75th percentile.

Zayd was a great helper, and he had fun too. He also got 2 suckers out of it.

IMG_7582IMG_7581

IMG_7584IMG_7573

We went to Chick-Fil-A and back to Nunna’s to eat, then home for triple naps! One of those naps was facilitated by the new activity, jumping off the ledge and yelling “Sophia!” Why Sophia, noone knows. All in all it was a good and productive day!

IMG_7597IMG_7599

No comments:

Post a Comment