Tuesday, August 27, 2013

We're at the Beach!

As I sit here, I am looking out my window at the ocean, while my babies are napping. We spent our third morning in a row at the beach playing in the water, catching crabs (that's all Nick), and building sand castles. It has been great! I thought I would take a minute while I have one to share some of the pictures I have managed to get so far.

Nick's first catch: Z named him "creature."


This house has the nicest deck overlooking the water. It's our lather up (and sometimes snacking) station.

There are a few common things you may see in pictures from this trip. One is Lu holding a bag of goldfish. She is doing that a lot. The other is Z's new face, it's like a half-cocked smile, kinda popeye-ish. Hilarious!



You may also notice Lulu is wearing Minnie Mouse shoes in this picture. I bought those from the outlets when I spent the day there with my sister, which incidentally was the perfect way to kick off my vacay! You know Lulu has to have her shoes!



I hear Zayd singing the darth vader entry music from his bed, so I think that's my cue to wrap it up. More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment