Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

We had a pretty quiet Christmas this year. We’d invited my parents and my brother over for Christmas Eve, and I was going to attempt to make a prime rib or something, but when Z woke up not feeling well, plans changed a bit. It was still nice having my family over, and of course there was no shortage of food, so who can complain?

I didn’t take a single picture on Christmas Eve, but I do have this one from the day before. We did a lot of this, cuddling on the chair watching The Grinch.

IMG_6923

Thankfully Z was feeling a lot better by Christmas morning, and they both had a blast opening their presents.

IMG_6930

IMG_6932IMG_6937

After some good long naps (Z’s especially long), things were really starting to look up, so we changed into our Christmas Pajamas and settled in for a relaxing evening.

IMG_6943

IMG_6955

Then, we ended the day with some popcorn and more Christmas movies. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment