Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Little Full, Lotta Sap

Yes, I’m talking about the Gaxiola family Christmas tree. Since we moved from a house with 2 story ceilings to a house with, well… not, our 9 foot Christmas tree was no longer needed. That meant, time for a new one! This was a top priority for me, but Nick felt like we needed to make some significant progress on boxes before adding something new, so I got to work, and convinced him (with the kids help) that Saturday was the day!

We considered going for a real tree,

692

but ultimately, we couldn’t turn down this beaut, pre-lit (can I get an amen?!).

694

Well, we might not have strapped the thing to the top of the car, but we did have to do some questionable car seat placement to get it in.

698

Fits perfect, I’d say

701

The kids were excited and ready to decorate

712713

I don’t have a picture of the final product yet, but just imagine a lot of ornaments bunched up together at the bottom of the tree and others sporadically placed around, oh and a large bow that’s kinda smooshed by the ceiling (I like big bows).

1 comment:

  1. Your new house looks great! I love your wood floors. I want more pictures!!! And more Disney posts! :)

    ReplyDelete