Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites-Week-in Review Edition

I used to never blog on Fridays, now it seems to be the only time I feel like blogging (blame it on Parenthood). So, let's talk Favorites from this week.



First, something that's not my favorite, hearing Lu scream the whole way to school, which is what I endured Monday and Tuesday mornings, by Thursday the screaming had mostly subsided, but I was seriously having issues keeping my cool this week! So happy Friday is finally here!

But really who can stay mad at this face?!


Speaking of Lu, she was also having some behavior issues at school this week, but those got better by Thursday too, so we'll just attribute all that behavior to her not feeling well, which started last week and I think is finally going away. Happy kids! 



This was our interpretation of Circus day. It's always a circus with these two!

The sun's finally showing up! It's giving me a taste of Spring, which I would say is my favorite, but if I'm being honest, my favorite season is always the one coming next. Pretty sure our yard will be a favorite in the Spring and Summer though.



While I am craving warmer, sunnier, longer days, I am hoping Winter hangs around just a bit more, because we finally have an inspected and functional fireplace. We tried it last weekend, and weren't as successful as we would've hoped (blame the wet wood), but hopefully we'll get a good one going at some point this weekend, even if the lows are only going to be in the 40's. A good fire is my favorite for sure!


Of course, Chip and Jojo are our favorites too #jointheclub.



We christened the fireplace by roasting marshmallows. We did pretty well, I'd say. Unfortunately, S'mores are not Z's favorite. He said he'd rather just eat the chocolate. Who can blame him?

No comments:

Post a Comment