Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

I've taken a little blog break. Things have been a little crazy, but I'm back now linking up with Momfessionals, A Little Bit of Everything, and Grace and Love for Friday Favorites.

I’m excited to be linking up to talk about some of my favorites. I use this blog mainly to document our days with our little ones, but it’s nice to talk about other things some time.



1. Parenthood

I know a lot of people have liked this show for a long time, but for some reason, I’m just now getting on the bandwagon. Some time around New Years, I started it on my family’s shared Netflix account, and man, now I am hooked! I find it ironic that I can relate so much because I am a parent, and yet that is the thing hindering me from watching it 24/7. Don’t get me wrong, I have still managed to make it through the better part of three seasons in just a few weeks, but that is because I squeeze it in wherever I can, including in between patients at work…



And at night after the kids go to bed. I haven’t quite hooked Nick yet, but he peeks over at the iPad every so often, and he knows what’s going on, so I’ll probably get him soon.

2. La Croix

Speaking of at night after the kids go to bed, I learned about this tasty guilt-free beverage maybe two years ago, and now along with this candle and a treat of some kind, they are pretty much essential to the after the kids go to bed nighttime routine.


They tend to accumulate on my nightstand. This picture was taken on a Wednesday.

3. Award Season!

I love award season, the glamor, the hype, so fun! The Golden Globes were last Sunday, pot pie was on the menu, and we had the best time watching with the babes. It was pretty much the perfect evening.



Even though Z was far more interested in his DS and Super Smash Brothers than watching.

4. Valentine’s Day!

I am so excited to decorate for my favorite holiday. I've gotten some good ideas from Pinterest. We’ll see if I can make them all happen. But, I like the way my little kitchen window is shaping up already!

Can't beat that view!



We had a glimpse of nicer weather (it's already raining again) and we've had fun exploring in our new (very natural) yard.



Okay, so I still ended up talking about the babes. Oh well, I tried. Happy weekend everybody! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment