Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Years 2015

Is it New Year’s or New Years? Or is it just New Year? Oh well, it’s my blog, I’ll punctuate how I like.

New Year(s ‘s) for us was fun and low-key. Uncle Faris returned from New York and officially became our first overnight guest (then again and again to the point where Z asked, “Is Uncle Faris living with us?” hahaha, that would be no).

Nick got Z’s stomach bug Sunday night into Monday, which was no bueno, but once he got over that, we were able to relax and enjoy the rest of the week.

A stormtrooper and Anna go explorin’…

IMG_7086

I got through with work pretty early on Tuesday, so I decided to take these two crazies to the grocery. Good Lord, what was I thinking?!

They love some grocery store snacking though, it’s almost like the car, they’ll take whatever they can get because they know the options are limited and they can’t go anywhere. In this case it was deli turkey and cheese samples. Don’t know what was in that Boar’s Head stuff, though because they were acting like straight up fools in that grocery store! Not the kind of impression we want to make on our new neighborhood Publix, but what can you do?

IMG_7108

Speaking of these two, I was really happy they both had good appetites.

IMG_7105

How do you like this seating arrangement?

IMG_7104

So, Wednesday we hung out with Uncle Faris, had some visitors, then had NYE dinner. After dinner, we decked out in our NYE gear, watched a little New Year’s Rockin’ Eve and did a little dancin’ (told you, I’m punctuating how I like).

IMG_7118IMG_7122

IMG_7183

Noticing a theme here? Character/dress up clothes and Z showing his chest…. Gotta love it!

After dinner we attempted a family portrait

IMG_7172IMG_7161

Attempted being the operative word.

It really was a relaxing and perfect way to ring in the New Year! I’m so thankful to be spending 2015 with these 3! Excited to see what the year has in store for us!

1 comment:

  1. I love the people at that Publix. When I worked down 280 I went out of my way to still shop at that store. When I stayed at Michelle's a couple months ago they recognized me! ♡

    ReplyDelete