Monday, January 4, 2010

Bath Time

I have previously mentioned how much Zayd loves bathtime. I have been trying to capture it on video, but I keep forgetting to take my phone in there, and it's not like I can just leave him and go grab it, so I finally remembered the other night and took some G rated video for your viewing pleasure.

The first few times we had him in his tub, he sat eerily still the whole time. I think he was too shocked by the water to make any moves. Now, he sits still for a bit, then explodes, arms and legs flailing, water splashing, like you've never seen. It's pretty adorable.

Align Center

4 comments:

  1. I just noticed something. Zayd's wide eyes never seem to close. The boy doesnt blink...or blinks half as much as I do. It is like he is taking it all in. I swear I will never get into a staring contest with that boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are really right. It's a little scary. We were just saying this weekend that he would win in a staring contest with anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I swear my nephew gets cuter everytime I see him! Give him kisses for Uncle John and I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!!! Mary Charles is still in the too shocked to move stage. :-)

    ReplyDelete