Monday, January 18, 2010

Daddy's Day Off

Since today is a day off for Nick but not for me, he is at home with Zayd. So, I got up, got ready and headed out for work leaving my boys alone in the condo. Before I even got settled into work, Nick had Zayd taking his morning nap, and he stayed down for 2 hours! So far so good. I had told him that if the timing worked out and he felt brave enough that I would love for them to come out here and eat lunch with me. Well, before I knew it, they were in the car on the way over! It was wonderful to see both of them in the middle of the day. We went and got lunch while my girls hung out with Zayd. We joked that he would be getting really familiar with this place one day! He was cool and calm the whole time he was here, just looking around and enjoying the new sights. We even took some pictures of his first "dental visit."


 At first, I think he was a little frightened. That chair can be a scary place


Then he realized, it's just mommy, and he was all better... LOVE that smile!

So it seems like Nick is going to be okay at home with him after all. I had my doubts, but obviously, he can handle himself just fine.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like my grandson likes the dentist chair about as much as I do! I can't wait to see him with teeth. It is good that they had some Father-son bonding time. Nana Gax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first 2 pictures looked too familiar....sight we see too often!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete