Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy 101

I am truly honored to be blogging my second award! This one was from Heather Lee. I love reading her blog because whenever I think I have it rough with one baby, I just think of her TRIPLETS, three times the insanity, three times the joy of being a new parent!

Happy 101 goes like this:
A. List 10 things that make you happy.
B. Try to do at least one of them today.
C. Tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day.
D. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you then link back to my blog and create your own "makes you happy" list.

10. Finding a good deal on a great piece of clothing, either for me or for Zayd.
9. Sleeping in, or sleeping in general these days
8. Dinner with my family
7. Driving home from work (got that one from Heather)
6. Watching General Hospital and Desperate Housewives (preferably uninterrupted, but that doesn't really ever happen anymore)
5. Watching Zayd play in the bathtub
4. Reese's Eggs/Hearts/Christmas Trees (I remain to believe they have crack in them).
3. Fridays
2. Zayd's voice when he's babbling, especially in the morning.
1. Zayd's big gummy smile, especially when I can possibly catch it in a photo!

Since I really only follow about 10 people. I am not going to tag them. They all brighten my day. Blogging has been such a fun way to share the news in my life and peek in on other people's lives. It truly brightens my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment