Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Joys of Babywearing

As you may have noticed from prior entries, we have become huge proponents for babywearing. Don't worry, I'm not turning into one of those crazy organic people (you know, like Maggie Gyllenhaal's character on Away We Go, she doesn't use strollers because "why would you want to PUSH your baby away?!") but it really does wonders for the baby and the person carrying him or her, not to mention it's so much easier than navigating a stroller around a crowded area. One other major benefit is that anyone can do it. So, last weekend Dad offered to carry Zayd around in the mall while we shopped. Not only did they bond, but Dad was getting stopped by all kinds of women commenting on how sweet and cute Zayd was. So, of course my dad was strutting all around The Summit soaking it all in. We also laughed because my grandfather (my mom's Dad) used to carry me around when I was a baby to get attention from women. I guess they are more alike than we ever thought!


Here are some pictures of Dad trying out the Ergo carrier with Zaydo.

No comments:

Post a Comment