Wednesday, March 28, 2012

32 Weeks and Such

Well, I am almost 8 weeks away from my due date and officially in get ready for baby mode. It’s about time! We went to the Hinman Dental Meeting in Atlanta last week and Nana and Tata came to stay with Z. Tata graciously painted Z’s new room and the baby’s room, which was a massive accomplishment and step in the right direction towards preparation for baby. We are so grateful to him for that. Z had the best time with them! He learned how to play soccer and tee ball. By the time we got back he could even hit a ball that was pitched to him! Z also went to iJump, which he called “kangaroo jump place.” He had a ball there and was wanting to go back when we got home.

We had a very relaxing trip. I went to some classes and hubs hung out and read/waited on me. Then we went to dinner in the evenings and managed to see 2 movies (one of which was the highly anticipated Hunger Games, which was good, but hard to beat the book!).

We were so happy to meet up with our friends Forrest and Ed. Forrest is expecting a girl too and only 9 weeks behind me! I kinda regret that we didn’t take a picture together, but I was so excited to have time with her when we are both preggos, plus we got a lot of attention and got asked several times if we were sisters, so that was fun.

Nana worked on potty with Z while we were gone, but alas, no progress. I’m sure it’s like anything else, and once it clicks it clicks, so until then we’ll keep trying.

I’m definitely getting bigger and the main symptom I am noticing is reflux, which is not happening often, but when it does, it’s bad! I really thought I was going to be sick the other day in the car after I ate a yogurt of all things. Weird, I know! Other than that and getting really hot at night, thankfully I am feeling pretty good. I definitely think it’s harder the second time around, partially because the newness of everything is no longer there and mostly because there is another child to take care of. I am so very thankful for this blessing and am taking nothing for granted!
This was taken around 31 weeks. I’m definitely bigger now!

photo(10)

1 comment:

  1. Last year, I was like 37 weeks pregnant at Hinman and waddling around that huge conference center (trying to knock out those CE before Caden got here). Wish I could've gone this year but it didn't work out. Glad you're feeling well. Your bump is precious ;)

    ReplyDelete