Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Big Slide

So a big hit at AG’s party 2 weekends ago was the big slide in the bounce house area of the party place. I was slightly nervous when Z took off up the rather steep ladder, so my dad went with him (the sign on the bounce house specifically said, “No Pregnant Women” which made me feel a little discriminated against but it’s not like I was gonna bust up in the thing anyway). Z was none to thrilled to have company down the big slide.
IMG_6721
So, we let Dad go down by himself…
IMG_6735IMG_6736
No, wait I mean, we let Z go down by himself, yeah, Z, this thing is made for children, got it.
He started strong
IMG_6807
Then immediately lost control
IMG_6809IMG_6768
Verdict? Love it!
IMG_6763
Ah to be a kid again
IMG_6783IMG_6782
Oh, and totally understand why preggos should steer clear, not sure why had to post a sign though.

No comments:

Post a Comment