Sunday, June 3, 2012

2 Week Appointment

On Thursday, we had our 2 week check up. Thankfully, it was pretty uneventful, except that I nursed her while I was waiting on the doctor to come in and then when she did her organ check (aka pressed on her belly), Lu projectile vomitted all over the place. Nice.

She weighed a solid 7 pounds and was 20 and 1/4 inches, more than a pound and an inch over her discharge stats!

We also made our first Walmart run together, and once I covered her carrier with a blanket, she did quite well there too.

I am so thankful for this sweet baby, and I am enjoying my time with her so much. I'm a little sad that I only have a couple more weeks of maternity leave, but I'm also ready to see what our new routine as a family of four is going to be like. 

What's big brother up to? He is spending a lot of time with his baba outside, playing soccer, basketball, and among other things, driving his "big red car."




No comments:

Post a Comment