Friday, June 8, 2012

My Athlete

Warning: This post contains ridiculous claims from a totally biased parent.

Z loves sports, especially soccer. There is nothing he'd rather do than play, and he is really good at following the ball and even kicking it into the goal. I can't wait to get him signed up for a team so I can become a crazy soccer mom.

Look at them go!




 Floating hair



I am so thankful, and I think Z is so lucky that all of his grandparents love being active and playing with him endlessly, from soccer to baseball to ping pong and foosball, even climbing in the play place at McDonald's (which my mom may or may not have done last weekend)! It has been especially handy in keeping Z happy these days, and I do not take it for granted. It is such a wonderful blessing!

1 comment:

  1. C loves playing soccer too! I'm signing her up to play in the fall but she'll be the youngest I'm sure since you have to be 3 by july 31 (hers is the 3oth). Maybe we can sign them up for spring soccer together? :)

    ReplyDelete