Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lu's First Photo Shoot

Yesterday we had our photo shoot with the amazing Heather Swanner. I was slightly nervous about getting the whole family (photo) ready and out the door in time to get to Highland Avenue (where her studio is) by 9. Like, I worried for 2 days about it (I really need to get back to work). Amazingly, we made it, baths, outfits, hair brushed and all, and we were even early!

Between getting her calm and keeping Z from destroying Heather's studio, it was a long, exhausting, but very productive morning. Heather worked so hard as usual, and I think she really worked her magic too!

What do you think?

I had anticipated taking Z back to school after we were done, but it was after 12, so I decided to take him for some "chicken fries" and go home. Well, a good hour or so later, we finally made it home. I had to nurse miss priss in the Chick Fil-A parking lot, then wait in the endless drive thru line (I am not even ready to take them both in to a restaurant by myself, are you kidding?). So it was a process.

I told Z we would play outside after his nap, which I have been trying to do in the evenings, but that is also a process when you have a baby in tow. Thank God for the Moby wrap. That's been the only way I can have both of them out there and keep Z out of the street and off the stupid ledge we have on one side of our yard (both of which may or may not have almost happened yesterday).



1 comment:

  1. I know I already posted on fb, but gorgeous...truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete