Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Momday

One of my favorite things about my profession is that it is pretty much standard to be closed on Fridays. I have always loved my Fridays off, because it was my me time. When I was pregnant, my Friday routine consisted of going to the OB, then to Brookwood Mall to eat lunch and walk around. Then I would come home, watch some daytime TV and take a nap. I used to eat my Chick Fil-A and watch all the mommies with their strollers and imagine how my peaceful Fridays would change soon, and change they have... for the better! Now, I wake up, make my coffee, sit and feed Z while hubby gets ready for work, play, put him down for a nap, drink more coffee, take pictures, and sometimes we go for an outing, then we get ready for Daddy to come home from work.

It is my Z time instead of my me time, and it is the best way to wind down after a long week and a great way to start off the weekend. I simply love it!

Can't post without a picture or two! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the second pic! It looks like z is trying really hard to say something. :)

    ReplyDelete