Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines!

I am so thankful for my 2 valentine's. Z and his daddy. Valentine's Day has special significance for Nick and me. We met New Year's Eve and had a most wonderful first Valentine's Day together. You could probably call it our first date. We had a candlelit dinner, talked, and danced. I have always liked Valentine's Day, but knowing and being with Nick has made me love it more than ever! Now, that Z is in my life, it (along with so many other things) has taken on a whole new meaning!
We decided that this year, it would be only fitting if we spent Valentine's Day as a family. So, we went to Brio together for lunch. My sweet hubby surprised me with a huge bouquet of flowers, and my valentine baby surprised me by being a sweetie at the restaurant. Happy Valentine's Day, Bloggers, and enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

  1. Lora, What a lucky girl you are to have three valentines. I hope you had a great day. Janet ps. Zayd is the cutest valentine I've ever seen. I love that toothless smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I felt really lucky, too! The smiles are coming easier these days, we are constantly laughing at him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your cute dad giving the baby a cracker. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I know, he was just pretending. But, he does give him sugar and popsicles... already! He's out of control!

    ReplyDelete