Friday, January 18, 2013

There's SNOW way

How do you like my title? I was really trying to jazz it up, and it's true, everyone was talking like there was no way it was actually going to snow or stick or cause us to miss school/work, so it did! It did all of those things, and we were all stuck at school and work like a bunch of fools. Eventually, we got notification that school was closing early, right before it completely stopped snowing and the sun came out! That really made sense, but it worked out because then we had a little time to get out and play in it. I LOVED it! The only thing I loved more than the actual snow was watching all the kids (and I mean like every few houses I passed in our neighborhood) out throwing snowballs, building snowmen, and wait for it... sledding! Mind you, to anybody who's ever lived in a place with a real winter, this was nothing more than a dusting. But that's how we like it, enough to play with and maybe miss some school and talk about, but not enough to keep us inside or cause any major problems on the roads or otherwise.


I was stuck at work and could NOT wait to get home and play in it!














No comments:

Post a Comment