Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Saturday night we went to the circus, which was a first for me and Z (and maybe Nick although he has a memory of going when he was little). Which brings me to my next thought.

Why has noone ever told me how cool the circus is?!

We had a blast! Nick heard that glow sticks were a hot commodity around there, so we bought one in advance and smuggled it in (don’t tell the ringmaster, or whoever enforces circus law). Z loved having that thing and held on to it the whole time. At one point, he was more into it than the show. But he liked the show too, he sat in his seat the whole time, and only got up during intermission (which was timed perfectly for a little kid’s limited attention span, by the way).

IMG_4185IMG_4187

IMG_4193IMG_4198

IMG_4233

IMG_4241IMG_4239

The only hard part was leaving Lu! She was taking a late nap and woke up right before we left. She stuck to me like glue and totally knew what I was trying to pull. It was kinda sad, but it was for the best, and she got over it after a few minutes, ate her dinner and went to bed only after talking in her bed for a while, or so I heard. We had the best time, and it was the first time, we were able to sit and enjoy a show together with Z. I can’t believe how big he is and that we can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment